A pumpkin spice latte in March might seem a tad unseasonal, but this pumpkin spice latte smoothie is so tasty, I happily enjoy it year round! All you need is chilled coffee, almond milk, frozen banana, a date, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices, and almond butter to make this wholesome and delicious drink.
I realize that pumpkin spice and everything nice season has long since passed, but this pumpkin spice latte smoothie is a delicious drink to enjoy at any time of the year. All that you need are a few staple ingredients that you might already have on hand: chilled coffee or cold brew, non-dairy milk, frozen banana, Medjool dates, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and almond or sunflower seed butter. If your love of pumpkin spices lattes knows no seasonal bounds, I think this could be the perfect way to satisfy a craving in the warmer months!
To make this pumpkin spice latte smoothie, all that you need to do is add all of the ingredients to an upright blender and blend it until smooth and creamy. Pour it into a glass and you’re good to go! It would be a nice light breakfast on its own, or share the smoothie with someone and pair it with one of these Banana Oatmeal Almond Breakfast Bars or a Vegan Pumpkin Banana Spelt Muffin for a heartier breakfast. It also makes a nice afternoon snack. 🙂 You can also make the smoothie itself more substantial by adding a scoop of protein powder.
MORE VEGAN SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Shake
- Vegan Mango Lassi Smoothie
- Coffee Tahini Cinnamon Smoothie
- Dirty Chai Smoothie (Vegan)
I hope that you love this smoothie as much as I do! If you make it, let me know how you enjoyed it by leaving a comment and rating below. And if you post a photo to Instagram, tag it @upbeet.kitchen and #upbeetkitchen. I love seeing what you’ve made.
- ½ cup chilled coffee or cold brew
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 1 large frozen ripe banana, chopped
- 1 soft Medjool date, pitted
- ¼ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- Optional: 1 scoop of your favourite plant-based protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into one large or two small glasses and enjoy.
If your date is not very soft, soak it in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes first.
If you are using the protein powder and your protein powder is sweetened, omit the date.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte smoothie
if you use Pinterest, pin this to one of your boards: