- 1/2 cup chilled coffee or cold brew
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 large frozen ripe banana, chopped
- 1 soft Medjool date, pitted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- Optional: 1 scoop of your favourite plant-based protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into one large or two small glasses and enjoy.
If your date is not very soft, soak it in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes first.
If you are using the protein powder and your protein powder is sweetened, omit the date.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte smoothie