Here are the 25 most popular recipes of 2021 from Up Beet Kitchen! Are any of these recipes your favourites? I’d love to know!
Well, folks, it’s that time of year again! As 2021 comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to share the 25 most popular Up Beet Kitchen recipes of the year.
I hope that you have had a great holiday season, and that it has provided all of the relaxation and rejuvenation that you needed! I really enjoyed spending time with my family and friends this past week. My heart is happy!
Without further ado, here they are! I am wishing you all the very best in the new year. May 2022 be one of health, love, and manifesting our hopes and dreams into reality!
the top 25 most popular recipes of 2021
26. Curried Butternut Squash Red Lentil Soup with Apple and Ginger (Bonus!)
25. Vegan Macrobiotic-Style Bowls with Adzuki Beans and Turmeric Tahini Sauce
24. Cauliflower Walnut Taco Meat
23. Vegan Greek Lemon Herb Tofu Naanwiches
22. Roasted Beet and Broccoli Salad with Green Tahini Dressing
21. Black Bean, Quinoa + Sweet Potato Salad with Kale and Corn
20. Smashed Chickpea Avocado Dill Pickle Sandwiches
19. Chili Lime Tofu Hummus Veggie Wraps
18. Vegan Pumpkin Banana Spelt Muffins
17. Barbecue Chickpea Pizza with Crispy Kale + Cilantro Lime Aioli
16. Vegan No-Bake Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
15. Sweet Potato Pizza Crust (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
14. Warm Roasted Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, Chickpea and Buckwheat Salad with Tangy Tahini-Balsamic Dressing
13. Moroccan Chickpea Burgers with Cilantro Tahini Sauce
12. Almond Milk Honey Latte (Starbucks Copycat Recipe)
10. Mediterranean Chickpea Pasta Bake
9. Mediterranean Lentil Burgers
7. Carrot Cake Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (V + GF)
6. Roasted Beet Salad with Pecans and Feta
5. Mediterranean Lentil Veggie Wraps
4. Moroccan Chickpea Bowls with Herb Tahini Sauce
3. Loaded Moroccan Chickpea Baked Potatoes
2. Chickpea Brown Rice Spinach Artichoke Casserole (Vegan)
1. Moroccan Lentil Carrot Salad (Vegan)
And an update
I will be taking a short content break in early January (I posted about this on my Instagram page, too). I have some back end technical issues to address and improvements to make so that my site can run faster and more smoothly. I have been putting this off for months. But I mustn’t postpone it any longer! I have also been feeling a bit burnt out (I run a one woman show here and sometimes I just get exhausted from doing it all) and my heart has been telling me to take a bit of time off to recharge my creative juices! Just know that when the blog goes silent for a few weeks, I am okay and will be back! 🙂 I have a strong suspicion that I will miss publishing new recipes too much! As my dad likes to say, “You can’t keep the paintbrush out of the artist’s hand for too long!”
Happy New Year, friends!
Your year-in-review recipes look so enticing! Thanks for all of your hard work!
Enjoy your well-earned break. Happy 2022!
Thank you, Sue! And thank you for following along all year. 😊 Happy 2022!