This healthy raspberry Greek yogurt smoothie is packed with protein, fibre, calcium, and antioxidants. Everyone loves the bright pink colour and cold, creamy texture.
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (2% milk fat or higher)
- 1 large ripe frozen banana, chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- 2–4 tablespoons almond milk, if needed
- Sliced banana
- Frozen raspberries
- Nut butter
- Chopped Energy Balls
- Hemp hearts
- Tip: Place a bowl in the freezer to chill while you make your smoothie.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Be careful not to over-blend, as you want it to remain thick so that you can eat it with a spoon. If needed, add 2-4 tablespoons of almond milk or cold water to help it along.
- Spoon into a bowl and add desired toppings.