Simple, healthy peanut butter and honey energy balls made with just five ingredients that taste like your favourite peanut butter and honey sandwich! These peanut butter and honey energy balls are made with rolled oats, dates, peanut butter, honey, sea salt, and vanilla. They are the perfect grab and go snack!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the rolled oats in a food processor fitted with the ‘S’ blade. Process into a flour. Next, add the remaining ingredients. Process until they are well combined and come together like cookie dough.
- Roll into 16 balls and place on a large plate lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up. Transfer into an airtight container and store in the fridge or freezer.
Adapted from Fit Foodie Finds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Snacks
Keywords: peanut butter and honey energy balls recipe