These oat flour gingerbread pumpkin muffins are the perfect muffins to usher in the month of December. Molasses, gingerbread spices, pumpkin, oat flour, maple syrup, butter, and eggs make up these wholesome muffins that can be enjoyed for breakfast and snacks.
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk, at room temperature
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease a muffin pan, or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Whisk in the butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla, and milk.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Spoon the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes in the muffin tin, then transfer them onto a wire rack.
- Once cool, store the muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for four days, or in the fridge for one week.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Snack, Breakfast
Keywords: oat flour gingerbread pumpkin muffin recipe