This five ingredient peanut butter banana quinoa Greek yogurt breakfast pudding is the perfect summer breakfast and a great way to use up cooked quinoa that might be in your refrigerator! Chilled quinoa, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt are blended in a food processor for the perfect cold breakfast bowl. I like to top mine off with fresh or frozen berries and granola.
- 2 cups chilled cooked quinoa (from 1/2 cup dry quinoa, see note)
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, chopped
- 2/3 cup whole milk organic Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Small pinch of fine sea salt
- Fresh or frozen berries or cherries
- Granola (homemade or store-bought)
- Hemp hearts
- Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the ‘S’ blade and process until smooth. The quinoa won’t get completely smooth, but this is normal!
- Divide between two bowls and garnish with fruit, granola, and hemp hearts.
You’ll need 2 cups of cooked quinoa for this recipe, and it must be chilled. I recommend cooking it the night before and refrigerating overnight. For this amount of cooked quinoa, bring 1/2 cup of quinoa and 1 cup of water to a boil, turn down heat to low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until all of the water has been absorbed.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
Keywords: quinoa breakfast pudding with peanut butter and banana