This blueberry lemon chia pudding is reminiscent of cheesecake in flavour. Lemon-infused yogurt chia pudding is topped with blueberry banana soft serve and homemade granola for the perfect summer breakfast.
Lemon Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup yogurt (dairy or unsweetened + unflavoured dairy-free)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch fine sea salt
Blueberry Banana Soft Serve
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seed butter
- Granola (such as this Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cranberry Granola)
- Fresh fruit
- The night before, whisk together the yogurt, milk, chia seeds, lemon juice and zest, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt in a bowl. Transfer into a jar, secure the lid, and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide the chia pudding between two bowls. To make the soft serve, combine the frozen banana, blueberries, and sunflower seed butter in a food processor fitted with the ‘S’ blade. Process until smooth and creamy, pausing to scrape down the sides of the food processor from time to time. Top the chia pudding bowls with the soft serve, sprinkle on some granola and any other fresh fruit you like, and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
Keywords: lemon blueberry chia pudding recipe