This blueberry yogurt chia pudding breakfast bowl is a delicious and healthy breakfast to enjoy all summer long! Frozen blueberries are blended with yogurt and milk, then mixed with chia seeds and refrigerated until thickened into a pudding. Top with banana, granola, and nut butter for a no-fuss breakfast.
- 1/2 cup yogurt of choice
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1–3 teaspoons raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch fine sea salt
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Sliced banana
- Nut butter
- Nuts or seeds (walnuts, hemp, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Combine the yogurt, milk, blueberries, sweetener, if using, vanilla, and salt in an upright blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a jar and add the chia seeds. Whisk to combine.
- If possible, stir every couple of hours until thickened to your liking. I just refrigerated mine overnight and gave it a good stir in the morning!
- Add all of your favourite toppings and eat!
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
Keywords: blueberry maple chia seed pudding