These vegan chocolate tahini maple balls are a more nutritious spin on chocolate peanut butter balls. Made with just a handful of ingredients- tahini, maple syrup, oat flour, sea salt, vanilla, chocolate, and coconut oil- they take under 10 minutes to make and are the perfect healthy treat to have on hand whenever a sweet craving strikes!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the tahini, maple syrup, oat flour, salt, and vanilla. Stir to combine. It will seem runny at first, but it will thicken up quickly.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil over low heat, whisking occasionally.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Roll the tahini mixture into 8-10 balls, depending on desired size. Take a tahini ball on a spoon and dip it in the melted chocolate and roll it around a few times until evenly coated. Transfer onto the parchment paper-lined plate. Repeat with the remaining balls. Place in the refrigerator for one hour, then remove from the plate and transfer into an airtight container. Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
Keywords: vegan chocolate tahini balls