This mint mango kale avocado smoothie is creamy thanks to coconut yogurt and avocado, just sweet enough, and refreshing! Enjoy it with breakfast or as a snack for a boost of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats.
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 cup frozen diced mango
- 1 cup chopped kale or spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint (use more if desired)
- Zest of 1/2 a lime
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado (about 1/4 of an avocado)
- Optional: a drizzle of honey or maple syrup if you like a sweeter drink
- Place all of the ingredients in an upright blender in the order written and blend until ultra smooth and creamy, like a milkshake.
- Pour into one large glass or two small glasses and enjoy immediately, or store in an airtight glass jar in the fridge for up to two days.
Feel free to add a couple of tablespoons of hemp hearts or protein powder to increase the protein content of this smoothie!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
Keywords: avocado kale mango mint smoothie