This almond milk honey latte features double the almond goodness, thanks to creamy almond butter blended in, plus REAL honey and strong coffee or espresso and a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg for good measure.
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee or 2–3 shots espresso
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1–3 teaspoons local honey (to your taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Brew your coffee or espresso.
- Warm together almond milk, almond butter, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Once this mixture is hot, combine the coffee and almond milk and honey mixture together in an upright blender.
- Blend, starting on low speed and gradually increasing to high, for 15 seconds.
- A layer of froth will form on top as it settles. Pour into a mug and enjoy!
To make this drink vegan, feel free to use maple syrup in place of the honey! I think a maple almond nutmeg latte sounds quite delicious, too. 🙂
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage
Keywords: homemade almond milk honey latte