Chai spices intermingle with healthy white chocolate in this vegan chai-spiced white hot chocolate that you will find yourself enjoying again and again.
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (such as oat, almond, cashew)
- 2 teaspoons chopped cacao butter
- 2 teaspoons cashew butter
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon-3/4 teaspoon chai spice (homemade or store-bought)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking often. Once warm to your liking, pour into an upright blender and blend for 15 seconds. Blending makes the hot chocolate wonderfully frothy.
- Pour into your favourite mug and garnish with coconut whipped cream, if you really want to take it over the top. I’ve also been known to enjoy hot chocolate topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You do you. 😉
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
Keywords: vegan white hot chocolate with chai spice