This healthy green salad features avocado, grapes, fennel, olives, and lemon Parmesan vinaigrette!
For the Salad
- 8 cups arugula, spinach, or mixed greens
- 1 fennel bulb, ends trimmed off, thinly shaved or sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1 medium avocado, diced
Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Pinch each fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cashew hemp parmesan
- Prepare the salad: Place the spinach/arugula/mixed greens in a large salad bowl. Top with the fennel, cucumber, green grapes, olives, and avocado.
- Make the dressing: Add the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, dijon mustard, maple syrup, garlic, salt, pepper, and cashew hemp parmesan to a jar. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously to combine.
- Portion out individual servings of salad onto plates or bowls. Drizzle with dressing and top with additional cashew hemp parmesan, if desired.
- If you have a mandolin slicer, it will make easy work of slicing the fennel. Just be careful, since they are incredibly sharp. I don’t have a mandolin, so I simply sliced the fennel with a knife.
- If you don’t want to make a full batch of the cashew hemp parmesan, sub 2 tbsp of nutritional yeast and 1 tbsp of tahini in the dressing instead. It won’t be quite the same, but it will work in a pinch.
- Category: Side Dish, Salad, Appetizer, Lunch
Keywords: vegan parmesan vinaigrette, fennel olive grape salad, avocado green salad