Tangy and fresh-tasting vegan mint, lime, avocado, and hemp dressing.
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, stems removed (about 1 packed cup)
- 1/4 cup hulled hemp seeds (hemp hearts)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp light miso or tamari
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed to thin
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add more salt, if desired. Add more water if a thinner dressing is desired.
- Pour into an airtight jar and refrigerate until ready to use. Leftover dressing can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
Keywords: mint lime salad dressing, avocado mint salad dressing