The simplest power cookies made with just five ingredients! Perfect for an energy boost in the afternoon or as part of a breakfast.
- 3 medium-large very ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter (sub sunflower seed butter for nut-free option)
- 8 pitted Medjool dates, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Pinch of fine sea salt (omit if using salted peanut butter)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line one large or 2 medium baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Stir in the oats, peanut butter, dates, chocolate chips, and salt, if using. The batter will be quite sticky.
- Scoop even portions of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet(s), making 12-15 cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let the cookies cool on the pan for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack and cooling completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or in the freezer for a month.
- Category: Snack, Breakfast
- Method: Bake
Keywords: 5 ingredient vegan cookies, vegan power cookies, vegan breakfast cookies, peanut butter banana cookies