These pumpkin seed hemp energy balls are studded with dark chocolate and dates. High in iron, magnesium, and protein, they are the perfect pick-me-up!
- 12 large soft pitted Medjool dates (the softer they are, the easier they will blend)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed butter
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts (also called hulled hemp seeds)
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 40–50 grams chopped dark chocolate (1 standard-sized bar)
- Place the dates, pumpkin seed butter, hemp, and salt in a food processor fitted with the S blade. Process until the mixture comes together.
- Add the chopped dark chocolate and pulse until combined.
- Form the mixture into 12 uniform balls.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Any nut or seed butter will work in this recipe!