A simple and healthy granola recipe with the cozy flavours of cardamom, orange, and cranberry. Enjoy it straight out of the jar, or serve it atop a bowl of yogurt for a healthy breakfast or snack.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds or walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaping tsp ground cardamom
- 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp almond butter or sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Finely grated zest of 1 organic orange
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line one large or two small baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together the rolled oats, almonds or walnuts, shredded coconut, chia seeds, and cardamom in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium-low heat. Add the maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla, salt, orange zest, and orange juice; whisk to incorporate.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet(s) and press down into one even layer with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through to ensure even baking, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the dried cranberries over top. Be sure to allow the granola to cool for at least 30 minutes. Then, break into whichever sized clusters you like.
- Once completely cooled, store the granola in an airtight glass jar at room temperature for one week, or in the refrigerator for one month.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan, Healthy
Keywords: vegan granola recipe, cardamom orange cranberry granola recipe, granola recipe with cardamom, orange cranberry granola recipe