Ultra creamy chocolate chia pudding made with an instant cashew milk base. The perfect pack-along snack or breakfast for school or work.
- 2 tbsp cashew butter (raw or roasted; may sub almond or sunflower seed butter)
- 3 pitted soft Medjool dates (soaked for 30 minutes if hard)
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa or raw cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Place the cashew butter, dates, and water in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the instant cashew milk into a large bowl. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, sea salt, and chia seeds. Whisk to incorporate, then transfer the mixture to an airtight container or glass jar.
- Place in the refrigerator to thicken for at least 5 hours. Enjoy with toppings of your choice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Cuisine: vegan
Keywords: chia pudding, creamy chia pudding, chocolate chia pudding, vegan, raw vegan