Sharing my favourite post-workout chocolate tahini protein smoothie today. I have been making this often for the past few weeks, and I can’t get enough of it. It tastes just like a chocolate milkshake! It’s made with tahini, cocoa, protein powder, frozen bananas, and non-dairy milk. This smoothie makes 2 snack-sized or 1 meal-sized portions.
- 2 medium frozen ripe bananas, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini or any nut or seed butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I like Garden of Life brand)
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon ground flax (makes it thicker)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into one large glass or 2 small glasses and enjoy.
If you are the only one enjoying the smoothie and you only feel like a snack serving, store the other serving in a glass jar in the fridge for up to one day. Pop it into the freezer 15 minutes before enjoying.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack, Breakfast, Beverage
Keywords: vegan chocolate tahini protein smoothie