This dairy-free Snickerdoodle White Chocolate Latte is a fun drink to whip up for an afternoon treat. Made with strong coffee, non-dairy milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cacao butter, it’s delicious!
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2–3 teaspoons vegan-friendly brown sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cacao butter
- 1 teaspoon almond butter or cashew butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Brew your coffee using your favourite method- I used a French press. In a small saucepan, warm the milk, brown sugar, cacao butter, nut butter, and cinnamon over medium heat until hot but not boiling. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Add the brewed coffee and warmed milk mixture to an upright blender and blend for 15 seconds, starting on low speed and increasing to high. Leave a small amount of space between the blender jar and the lid to allow steam to escape. There will be a nice layer of latte foam on top when you turn off the blender.
- Enjoy immediately or return to the stove to bring back up to your preferred temperature.
- Category: Beverage
Keywords: white chocolate snickerdoodle latte