This bright pink smoothie combines beets, raspberries, coconut yogurt, banana, chia seeds, and almond butter for a satisfying, nutrient-rich, and refreshing drink.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk, or more if needed
- 1/3 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped peeled beet (from one small beet)
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until ultra smooth.
If you do not have a high speed blender, you may wish to steam the chopped beet until soft and let it cool before using it in this smoothie.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
Keywords: beet raspberry yogurt smoothie