This cashew pumpkin spice latte, an autumnal riff on cashew coffee, is made with real pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice blend, coffee, cashews, and non-dairy milk, and it’s date-sweetened. Ditch the sugar-laden cafe-bought version and opt for a healthy homemade PSL instead!
- 1 cup strong brewed hot coffee
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 pitted Medjool date (may sub 2 tsp maple syrup or raw honey)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp ground cloves
- 1/16 tsp ground allspice
- 1/16 tsp ground cardamom
- 3 tbsp raw cashews, soaked (see note)
- Start by brewing a cup of strong coffee.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the non-dairy milk, pumpkin, date, and spices over medium heat until warm.
- Add the coffee, milk mixture, and cashews to an upright high speed blender. Loosen the lid to allow steam to escape and blend for 30 seconds, or until ultra creamy.
- Pour into one or two mugs and enjoy.
If you forgot to soak cashews, use 1.5 tablespoons of raw or roasted cashew or almond butter instead.
- Category: Beverage, Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: dairy-free healthy pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice cashew latte