One of my go-to seasonings is this vegan hemp cashew parmesan “cheese.” Made with hemp, cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and salt, this is one of the simplest recipes imaginable, and it’s oh so versatile.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts (also called hulled hemp seeds)
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 scant tsp fine sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the standard ‘S’ blade and process until a coarse powder forms, 10-15 seconds. Transfer into an airtight jar or container and store in the fridge.
Make it nut-free: Use raw sunflower seeds in place of cashews.
- Category: How To, Condiments
Keywords: vegan cashew hemp parmesan cheese