These gluten-free and oil-free vegan oatmeal raisin blondies are made with tahini, oat flour, coconut sugar, and cinnamon, and are a hybrid of oatmeal raisin cookies and brownies. They’re easy to love and make the perfect snack or dessert.
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 2.5 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 8×8 or 9×9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flax and water. Let it thicken for a couple of minutes.
- Next, add the tahini, coconut sugar, maple syrup, milk, applesauce, and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk to combine.
- One by one, add the baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and oat flour, whisking after each addition.
- Stir in the raisins and rolled oats.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the square cool completely before lifting out of the pan and slicing.
Since they are quite moist, I recommend storing the blondies in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Method: Bake
Keywords: vegan oatmeal raisin blondies, vegan gluten free blondies, vegan tahini blondies