A thick, luxurious vegan mango lassi made with non-dairy yogurt, banana, mango, nut butter, hemp, lemon, and cardamom.
- 1/2 cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped
- 1 heaping cup cubed mango (fresh or frozen)*
- 1 tbsp almond butter or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts (hulled hemp seeds)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy! You can also make this lassi into a smoothie bowl topped with kiwi or berries, coconut, cacao nibs, granola, or any other toppings you like.
*If you use frozen mango, the smoothie will be very thick- more like a smoothie bowl texture than a smoothie! You can either thin it out with more non-dairy milk, or enjoy it as a smoothie bowl.
- Category: Smoothie, Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: vegan mango lassi, vegan mango smoothie