Ultra energizing beet grapefruit juice! Perfect morning wake-up or afternoon pick-me-up, and great for endurance athletes. All you need is a blender!
- 1 medium beet, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled, sectioned, and roughly chopped
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled, sectioned, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 a medium lemon, peeled, sectioned, and roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- Place the ingredients in a blender (a high speed blender, such as a Blendtec or Vitamix, works best here).
- Blend until almost smooth. You don’t want it to be ultra smooth, because you need to be able to strain out the fibre.
- Strain the mixture through a very fine mesh sieve into a wide-mouth bowl (I have a stainless steel one with very tiny holes that works perfectly for this).
- Squeeze as much juice as possible out of the fibre that collects in the sieve.
- Pour the juice out of the bowl into a drinking glass or mason jar. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Category: Beverage, Drink
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Raw Vegan
Keywords: beet grapefruit juice recipe, beet citrus blender juice recipe, beet orange grapefruit juice recipe, beet endurance juice recipe