No one will know that this chocolate almond butter mousse is totally free from dairy and eggs! Almond butter and melted chocolate mask the flavour of avocado perfectly in this heart healthy vegan dessert.
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 medium avocados, pitted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Scoop the flesh of the avocado into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the ‘S’ blade. Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla, sea salt, and melted chocolate chips.
- Blend until totally smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into 4 serving dishes/ramekins and top with desired accompaniments. Fruit, granola, and whipped coconut cream are all delicious options.
- If you want to make the pudding ahead of time, simply store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan chocolate mousse recipe, vegan chocolate pudding recipe, vegan chocolate almond butter pudding recipe, chocolate avocado pudding