Healthier gin and tonics made with homemade pomegranate orange juice and sparkling water!
- 1 large Navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- Arils (seeds) from 1 large pomegranate
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3 oz gin
- Sparkling water to top up glasses
- Prepare the pomegranate orange juice by placing the peeled orange, pomegranate arils, and water in a blender. Blend for about 20 seconds- it doesn’t need to be totally smooth because you want to be able to strain out the pulp.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a wide mouthed bowl. Transfer the juice into a jar and discard the pulp.
- To make the gin and tonics, evenly divide the juice between two glasses. Evenly divide the gin between the glasses and top up with sparkling water.
- Category: Beverage
Keywords: pomegranate gin and tonic, gin and tonic without tonic water, no added sugar gin and tonic, gin and tonic no tonic water, holiday gin and tonic recipe