This vegan no-cook pumpkin spice caramel sauce is the easiest caramel you’ll ever make! Why? Because you just throw everything into a food processor and voila, caramel sauce made. Wow your family and impress your friends with this decadent vegan caramel sauce inspired by the no-cook vegan caramel sauce in Oh She Glows Everyday by Angela Liddon.
- 1/3 cup virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar syrup
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp roasted almond butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (I use this recipe)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the ‘S’ blade.
- Blend until ultra smooth.
- Transfer into an airtight glass jar or container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Optional, but recommended: I like to warm the sauce in a small saucepan over low heat right before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: no-cook vegan caramel sauce, pumpkin spice caramel sauce, vegan pumpkin spice caramel sauce, pumpkin spice caramel, naturally sweetened caramel sauce