While I usually shy away from superlatives, this hummus recipe is truly the best. Simple ingredients used in the right proportions result in a hummus recipe that knocks it out of the park.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the ‘S’ blade and blend until VERY smooth. This will take a couple of minutes. You want the texture to be as silky and smooth as possible.
- Transfer the hummus into a container and garnish with optional olives, za’atar, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Keywords: best hummus recipe, best vegan hummus, easy hummus recipe, healthy hummus recipe