This maple coconut grain-free granola is the perfect topping for overnight oats and smoothie bowls. Made with almonds, coconut, and chia seeds, and sweetened exclusively with maple syrup, it’s sure to become a favourite.
- 3 cups coconut flakes (the large ribbons, NOT shredded coconut)
- 1 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (coconut nectar will probably work, too)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the coconut, chopped almonds, and chia together in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the maple syrup, vanilla, salt, nut or seed butter, and cinnamon.
- Remove pan from heat and pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the cacao nibs on top. Allow the granola to cool completely before breaking apart into clusters and transferring to an airtight glass container or jar.
- Store in the refrigerator for a month or in the freezer for several months.
- Category: Baking, Breakfast, Granola, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Grain-Free
Keywords: Grain free granola, coconut, coconut granola