This vegan breakfast sandwich isn’t kidding around. It’s piled high with tempeh chorizo, avocado, beet hummus, tomato, mustard, and pickled jalapenos. You can use a bagel, bread, or an English muffin as your base.
- 2 tbsp Beet Hummus
- 1 Tempeh Chorizo patty
- 1–2 slices heirloom tomato
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- Pickled Jalapenos, as desired
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 organic sprouted grain bagel, sliced in half and toasted (I like Silver Hills Everything bagels), OR 2 slices sourdough or sprouted grain bread, OR 1 English muffin
- Spread the hummus on half of the bagel. Top with a tempeh chorizo patty, mustard, tomato, pickled jalapenos, and avocado. Lastly, top with the other half of the bagel. Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Sandwich, Breakfast, Brunch
- Cuisine: Vegan, American
Keywords: Vegan breakfast sandwich, tempeh chorizo, vegan breakfast patties, tempeh breakfast sandwich