These homemade pickled jalapenos are quick and easy. All you need are jalapeno peppers, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, maple syrup, and water! No canning required.
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 8 jalapeno peppers, or hot peppers of choice (I used a combination of jalapenos and hot red peppers… I didn’t know the name of them!)
- Combine the water, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and pure maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Slice the peppers and place them in a sterilized 16-ounce glass jar.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar mixture over the sliced peppers and secure the lid.
- The peppers will be ready after 30 minutes. Enjoy immediately and refrigerate the leftovers for up to 2 weeks.