A delicious smoothie that tastes just like a peanut butter oatmeal cookie! It packs a serious punch of fibre, potassium, and healthy fat.
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 large frozen banana, chopped
- 1 pitted Medjool date, soaked for 10 minutes if hard
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 ice cube
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until very smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy.
If you do not have a high-speed blender, I recommend soaking the oats and almond milk together for 10 minutes before proceeding with the recipe.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan