This vegan hot fudge sauce is out of this world delicious. It’s quick and easy to mix up, and makes a generous amount. Make a batch today and enjoy it drizzled over ice cream all week.
- 400 mL full fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan, whisk together, and warm over medium heat, whisking often, until warm and the chocolate chips have melted.
- Serve immediately over ice cream or as a dipping sauce for fruit, banana bread, and/or energy balls.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator and reheated as needed.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan hot fudge sauce, vegan chocolate sauce for ice cream, vegan chocolate sauce