This green juice is great for digestion and really wakes you up. Made with kale, apple, celery, lemon, and ginger.
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1 large sweet apple (Ambrosia or Gala)
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 4-inch knob ginger, peeled
- 2 kale leaves (green kale results in a green juice- I photographed purple kale but used green kale)
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender (Vitamix or Blendtec work best) and blend until almost smooth.
- Strain into a large bowl through a fine-mesh sieve or nut milk bag. Pour juice into a jar or glass and enjoy. Juice is best fresh, but should keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours or more.
Recipe inspired by Green Ginger Ale from Bliss
- Category: Juice
- Cuisine: Raw Vegan, Vegan